Creating art to sort my head out
Competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: Deano Hewitts whose registered office is at 82a James Carter Road, Mildenhall, IP28 7DE.
The competition is open to people aged 18 years or over except employees of Deano Hewitts and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Entry details for the competition and details of how to enter are via here.
The contest will be held on the following channels: Instagram.
Closing date for entry will be 14/03/2023. After this date, no further entries will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries received after the closing date.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and terms and conditions without notice for any reason. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- You must reside in a country that the promoter currently ships to - these can be found here.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen:
- at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
By participating in this competition, an entrant indicates his or her acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UK.
The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.