- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Music has the power to elevate, uplift and raise vibrations.
- High quality limited edition Giclée Print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 gsm paper (thick textured paper)
- Professionally scanned original for insane quality
- Designed to last 200 years
- Each print is personally signed and numbered
- 100 prints available per piece. Once they're gone - they're gone
- A3 - 50 editions - most cost-effective, will sell out first
- A2 - 30 editions - the perfect middle ground
- A1 - 20 editions - if you want large these are super limited editions
What do I get
- A certificate of authenticity - proof of ownership
- Each Print is personally signed and numbered by me
- Frames not included
- Easy to frame as standard sizes, A3, A2 and A1
- I don't offer frames at this stage
- Please contact me if you need any advice
Shipping & Delivery
- Free international delivery on all prints
- Prints will be posted rolled up in a tube
- Typically prints are dispatched in two weeks; giving me enough time to order and sign personally
Money back guarantee
- I want my art to mean as much to you as it does to me
- If you are unsatisfied with your Art please send it back and I will fully refund you
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- You'll need to pay for the return postage
I sell 50 NFTs of each piece.
That's it; once they are gone - they are gone. Buy yours now if this is the piece which resonates with you.
You can find all of my NFTs here.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
I LOVE THE VIBRANT COLOURS
"I love the vibrant colours. With regards to the woman, I love how it represents her past and what a struggle she had to where she is now and how kick-ass she feels! As I know how that feels."
THE ART SEEMS TO KEEP ON GIVING
"The quality amazes me! I have a couple of prints from various shops, and I haven't seen a texture like this before. The colours are vivid, and I notice a new part of the art each day. I like that the art seems just to keep on giving!
I love the colours! The woman in the dressing room brought me back to my dancing days and the memories from those times."
SO MUCH MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
"I chose the piece because it completely captivated me. The intense colours really make a room come alive, and I couldn’t stop looking at it. There’s so much more than meets the eye!
The arts helped me remember to stop and take it in and reminded me how important it is to invest in myself and treat myself. What I love the most about the piece is the colours; they really are incredible!"