42 x 29.7cm (A3)
59.4 x 42cm (A2)
84.1 x 59.4cm (A1)
What do you see when you look in the mirror? When no one’s watching, when the masks are off and when you’re done performing – what do you see?
Sometimes you’ll see the people you’ve hurt, the pain from your past decisions, the shame. And although you’ve started to carve out some changes, the demons can still linger. How can you put a brave face on?
Take inspiration from the actress who will painstakingly prepare to be in peak form whatever is happening in her life. She knows how to set aside all of her upheavals and give the best show of her life.
Use this piece as an inspiration to put you in the right mindset every time you’ve got to face your demons.
Even considering all that is behind this piece, the unexpected by-product is a complete snapshot in time. It encourages you to truly settle into the present moment, forgetting the past or future.
- High quality limited edition Giclée Print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 gsm paper.
- Each print is limited to 20-50 depending on size.
- Personally signed and numbered.
- Deano Hewitts Certificate of authenticity.
- Frames not included.
- To protect the handling of the Giclée print, all editions have a slim white border.
Art is shipped in a maximum of 10 days, usually much sooner!
Your print may differ slightly from the images shown due to variations in printing. Mounts and frames are not included. Your print will be shipped rolled.
All images contained on this website are the copyrighted property of Deano Hewitts. All rights reserved.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.